Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Where O Where is my Digital CAMERA????

I think my hubby has successfully misplaced my NEW digital camera... Talk about a little TICKED!!!! I have all these finished projects that have been coming off the needles but NO PROOF to show... GRRRRR... I finished my pair of DK socks last week. Started on another pair of socks with sport weight yarn... It is the pattern from Interweave called Simply Lovely Lace Socks. It is in the same color of my sweater... What??? A girl has to match....ROFL!!! Lately someone has PUKED PINK on me!!!! I can't get away from this fuschia color... It is hard to get away from a color that looks good with your skin tone.. My sweater is moving along quickly on size 11 needles... I think I will be able to wear it sometime this winter...hehe

It has been on the colder side these past couple of weeks... I have been thinking about hats, scarves, sweaters, and Christmas stuff!!! You can never be too early on thinking about knitted gifts...

I found some adorable Christmas stockings that would be great to knit up since I have been on a kick with knitting SOCKS!!!! We will see..hehe

Well, I hope I don't have to call the detectives in to find my darn camera... If I find it I will have one hellacious picture day...

Have a GREAT Day!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

    I hope you find the camera soon. I can't wait to see the pics!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home