Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A little surprise ahead!!!

Have you ever sat there finishing a project to have a light bulb go off in your head with a wonderful IDEA??? It has been done before but there are like NO PATTERN for free out there... I am ALL about a FREE pattern!!!! LOL!!!!

Anyway, I plan on finishing the first part of it today and I will give you a sneak peek of it!!!! After I am done, I will post a FREE PATTERN!!!!!

We have a challenge in our knitting group that is taking place right now...hehe It is any project done with size 50 needles!!!! Yes, that is right!!!! ~~~5~~~~0!!!! I have something in mind but the yarn I was using was just not cutting it... I didn't think it would be hard to work with those needles but when you are always working on sock needles, it becomes a challenge...>LOL!!!

Yesterday, it was soooo HOT!!!! It got up to 100 degrees but felt like 105!!!! I went down to my mom's house to vacuum her pool and almost passed out!!! I was seeing rainbow colors and had to put my head between my legs....ROFL When that didn't work, I tried to get some water and had to rush to the couch to put my legs over my head!!!! When that didn't work, I went to the bathroom and stuck my head in the VENT!!!! ROFL!!!! That HELPED!!!! So after my little fainting episode I went downstairs in the family room and watched Knitty Gritty!!!! I am too big of a A/C baby!!!!

Thank GOD it will only be 92 today!!!!! ROFL If it doesn't rain tonight we are taking the boys to the Drive-in to go see "CARS"... hehe

Everyone stay COOL and look forward to seeing a FREE PATTERN and pics!!!!

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home