Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Finally updated Pictures!!!!


My cookies and cache needed to be cleaned out I guess. I have been fighting with downloading these pictures for a week now...LOL!!!

The top is my blue bag I am knitting on and below is the sunglass case I am so in love with..

I am hoping to upload some more pics this weekend...

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really like the projects you've been doing, especially the sunglass case absolutely rocks! Great work!

     
  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    That blue yarn is beautiful! What kind is it?

    Your sunglass case is so adorable, what a great project.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home