Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Shrug ME!!!!


Well, with ALL this RAIN and cool weather I have been frantic over finishing this little shrug... The Bernat yarn I am using is soft and easy to work with. The only problem is the pattern... grrrrr Wendy and I have been doing the same shrug but in different colors. I love how it is turning out. I am almost done with my decreases and then I will be starting on the front. If I can get through this pattern I will probably do another one in a different color.

I have kind of stopped on my socks for now until I get done with my shrug.. I am at the toe of my first sock and after I get the other sock done I will start on the second sock.

On a sad note: My husband's grandmother passed away last night. She has been battling alzheimer's for quite some time. It is so hard to lose a loved one. She was our last grandparent living...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home