Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Here I come Knitty Spring 2006!!!!

Well I have been in a slump with knitting lately and I think the NEW issue of Knitty has sprung some ideas for some NEW projects... The first couple were a little depressing since I don't do colorwork and I thought this issue might be a loss... I began to see the rest and fell in love with quite a few of the patterns....LOL!!!!

I definitely would like to make some of the little kids stuff... The pedi socks are awesome and the tether for babies are cute...

Check it out and see what you think...!!!!

Going to meet Plumpknitter this morning for their book meeting and drop off some books....ROFL!!!! I have ONE more book to read and I will be done with my series... The Mary Janice Davidson UNDEAD series has got me HOOKED!!!! I have to wait a month until the next book comes out but I think I will be OK...

Kerrelyn Sparks NEW book is coming out in 2 weeks. Vamp and the City...hehe

I have lots to contemplate... I want to start a new project and NOW have all these really cute patterns to pick from..

Have a Wonderful Day!!!

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home