Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, March 26, 2006

So it feels like ages!!!!!


It is totally my fault!!! I haven't really even had time to gawk at other blogs...LOL!!!! I have been knitting.. I finished another cabled purse. It just SCREAMS spring/Easter....hehe I have to put a liner in it. I also have been working on 2 more cabled purses... Can you tell I am addicted to this pattern. It is soooo easy!!!!

My boys have been off since Thursday and it has made me appreciate School Days...ROFL!!! There is nothing like two siblings beating each other up every waking moment....LOL!!!! Oh Well I guess I can survive until tomorrow....

I have been looking for the right yarn to start a pattern that I created. I have had this pattern in the making but just did not know how to go about it...

I think I might have to go on a mission to find the right yarn so I can start it..

It was thought up from one of my all time favorite shirts that I adore. I just want to see if I can knit it.

Hopefully, coming to you soon is a wonderful creation and not a Disaster....ROFL!!!!

Have a Wonderful Sunday!!!!

Ü

5 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Andi !
    It's about time you got your hiney & done the blog thing...lol Your purses are beautiful...keep up the good work.
    Love you too hon !
    Cousin Kathy !

     
  • At 9:13 PM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    your purses are so cute!!! you are doing a great job!!!

     
  • At 8:19 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Your bags are soooooo adorable. I'm going to have to make one, or two or three. And by the way, I'm am so glad you are back. I was about to send the search parties out looking for you. LOL.

     
  • At 5:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love this purse..cn you tell me where you found this pattern? Thank you--Becky

     
  • At 7:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    WHERE ARE YOU? You post and then disappear. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home