Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Panta is Finished!!!!


Well I finished my panta a couple of days ago and it came out so adorable.. I am looking in my stash to make another one. I will probably do a black or a dark blue so it will match jeans...hehe If you haven't done of these, try it I know you will enjoy this FAST knit...

I am working on my next anklet sock since the other pair were WAY TOO small for my foot... If the one fits my mom I will make the 2nd pair. If not, it will be a loner in my knitting project stash...LOL

I have been throwing around the idea of starting some NEW projects...ROFL!!! This is the story of my LIFE... Always looking to fill that void of unfinished projects with MORE to knit....LOL

I have always wanted to make an afghan or throw for my living room. I have this really cute scarf I would like to conquer. Some cute sock patterns that I would like try out with the magic loop. And, some wash clothes to play around with...hehe Is that enough to handle or what...LOL!!!!


Have a wonderful Evening!!! Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home