Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A little something for ME!!!!!


I have been fighting the knitting blues lately!!!! LOL I can't find a pattern that interest me and nothing has popped out at me... GRRRRRR I have been checking all my magazines and came across this ungodly ugly pouch for the "Red Hat Society"

I decided to kind of go by the pattern but not do a seed stitch pattern. I wanted to experiment with intarsia so I knitted up
"Knit Diva" on my pouch. This little pouch has some issues but I think it came out really cute... I am still working on it.. It will be used for small projects like socks or holding my little odds n' ends.. I am going to knit a little wristlet to go with it so I can work on the move...hehe

It is still a WIP but I think I like it and maybe it will get the juices flowing for new projects to come...hehe

I think to keep me going I am going to start on my afghan squares.. They will be fast and easy to accomplish...

Faery Crafty had a wonderful website that has over 1.000 patterns on their site for free!!!!! Check them out Garnstudio!!! I haven't went through them all but they have some wonderful patterns... I have my eye on some wonderful sweater patterns in there.

It is Knitting Group today!!!! I think I might bring my camera today. I think we will have a FULL HOUSE today!!!! LOL!!!! I am starting on a NEW cable bag for EASTER!!!! LOL I am participating in Plumpy's BAG ME KAL. I was undetermined on what I wanted to felt so I passed on that one but since the next one can be felted or not I am going to do one of those cabled bags in some pastels with some embellishments...hehe

Will have pics later of the knitting group... The weather is BEAUTIFUL!!! ENJOY IT!!!!

tata
Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home