Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Working like an inch worm....hehe


My projects lately have been greatly mistreated. I did start this week on my Irish Hiking scarf again.. I will sooner or later get this one done... I going to try to claim my needles back from some of my projects... Today would have been a perfect day if it wasn't for the boys having the day off....ROFL!!! I took them to go see Curious George with a friend of mine and her son.. I thought the movie was cute but I think a little on younger side.

My one son did everything in his power to get out of his seat every chance he could get... Going to the bathroom 50 million times and then in a 15 minute period telling me he has to go again... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I told him that he would have to WAIT because the movie had 5 minutes left.... WHAT does HE DO!!!!!!! He PEES in his PANTS!!!!!!! A 6 yo peeing in his pants is not a pretty site... At that time I was ready to come home and take a NAP!!!!! Needless to say, I didn't get my nap!!!! LOL

Anyway, enough with the WOES of my life of having TWINS!!!! ROFL


PLUMPKNITTER and I have search top to bottom and back and forth for a really good magic loop sock pattern... OF COURSE, you can change your patterns over to accomodate the magic loop but who really wants to think about it when you want some CARE FREE knitting... Both of us like the anklet type style sock but I was kind of getting creative and think about a pattern for a longer sock... There are not enough patterns out there that love the concept of the magic loop... So why not make up our own.... So COMING to a BLOGGER near YOU!!!!! Patterns coming to the appreciative...hehe

I enjoy that most people on the blog network share some wonderful and creative patterns... I only feel that it is appropriate to give back the LOVE...

I plan on going to the craft fair tomorrow at our local school to check out what is HOT in the crafty world...LOL!!!! Some ladies that knit up scarves are selling them for ungodly amounts... I just get a kick out of it!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home