Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, February 24, 2006

It is going to be Beautiful out today!!!!


It is going to be over 60 degrees today!!!! YEAH!!! I was sooooo bored yesterday but atleast I got to knit for a little bit...hehe.. The highlight of the day was going to Pilates...hehe I LOVE IT!!!! I can burn almost 300 calories in one hour.. That is so cool... AND, believe it or not it really isn't that hard... I love how I feel when I am done...

If you go to Burn Calories Counter on IVillage it can tell all sorts of activities on how much you burn calories. KNITTING is on there also... In one hour of knitting I can burn 105 calories... NOW is that productive or WHAT!!!!!! I like that a lot... So ladies and gentlemen, our hobby and obsession does a BODY GOOD!!!!!!

Anyway, I have been kind of bored with my projects lately and I am needing some colors to brighten up the mood to knit... I have been working on my irish hiking scarf and my sweater vest and a sock... I am looking for something else that is full of sunshine... Something that is quick and won't take too much thought....LOL!!!!

I hope all is going well and I hope you have a wonderful day!!! This weekend it is suppose to be COLD so I am going to take FULL advantage of this beautiful day..

Bless be yours ,
Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    love the purse...love love the color of those SOCKS!! woo hoo!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home