Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, February 18, 2006

A Whopping 17 degrees today!!!!!


It is bitter cold outside!!!! Why isn't it SPRING yet????? I guess I have been so spoiled with nice weather in the Winter...hehe I did get out in this cold weather. I went to the LYS and bought some Regia sock yarn. I also went by Ben Franklin's and bought some size 5 circ's....LOL

I was there for almost an hour looking at yarn....ROFL!!!!! I had to get more sock yarn because I will be finishing my second sock this weekend.

I think I have decided to finish up my 2 projects that have been waiting patiently... I also, have to sew up my second purse. I want to feel a sense of accomplishments I guess...ROFL!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!!!

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home