Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

You ever wonder........

If you went down a different path and how your life would have turned out????? ROFL!!!! Since I am a Capricorn I always felt like I had my dreams and my ambitions and a DRIVE that would not stop unless I got there... Believe me I do not take back anything that has happen in my life one bit but sometimes it makes you ponder...

I feel at a young age I knew what I wanted and who I wanted to be with for the rest of my LIFE!!!!! LOL In the process of being with someone for 5 years and losing who I really was really changes your outlook on things....ROFL!!!!

You have to understand a little bit about me..... I was the preppy person that only went out with (CERTAIN STANDARDS) people in my day....hehe I always wanted someone with BLUE/Light eyes and dark hair. Jock build. LOL!!!!! Am I stereotypical???? Yes, back in the day... YES!!!!! Someone athletic and had similiar interest.

After being engaged with someone that my family didn't approve of and I knew in my heart that he was not the one I did not want to fail. Failure was not in my vocabulary. But, in return it made me miserable.

One day I was working at my parents Hobby store and some BAD BOY walked in with pitch black sun glasses on, tattoos, piercings and hat on.... (Totally not my type!!!!!ROFL) But, for some reason something made me do a double take over the counter..hehe (As my dad is shaking his head NO at me...ROFL!!! He walked back to get something and the first thing that came out of my mouth was WHO is THAT!!!!! My dad said, Don't worry about it and smiled at me!!!!

Something about my DH was mesmerizing!!! I tell people that it was an arranged marriage because my parents fell in love with him before I ever met him...hehe My dad fought with me for 5 years letting me know that the person I was with was not the person that would take care of me... He told me that DH was a person that would take care of me... We went on our first date and 3 weeks later my hubby proposed to me(after asking my parents..hehe what a gentlemen in disguise)in the teller drive through while I was working. 5 months later got married!!! And have been together almost 9 years...LOL!!!!

My MIL asked him to take out all of his piercings for the wedding. I told her that is who I fell in love with and that is how I want to marry him...ROFL!!!! My DH says the only reason why I married him was for his FAST car... (WELL MAYBE!!!! but that is besides the point...ROFL)

We laugh about it now that if we would have met a couple of years before that I would have never even looked his way...LOL!!! I think sometimes fate plays a part in our lives. Looking at my BAD BOY with tattoos now as a wonderful dad and an in law enforcement(Swore I would never marry someone in that field...hehe)with many high regards I can only thank God for pushing me in the right direction.

FUNNY NOTE: Crystal blue eyes and dark hair....hehe

I know this was long but I feel sometimes things happen for a reason in our lives that are unexplainable until we look back on them and realize it was for the best. GOOD and BAD...

Have a GREAT Weekend!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home