Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Happy Saturday???

Hey Everyone,
It is SATURDAY!!!! I would say TGIS but yesterday I had my boys home....hehe They wore me out!!!! I took them both to the Dr's yesterday to be checked for Strep throat...grrrrr About every 2 weeks one has it... (After the other gets off antibiotics) One had it and the other they wouldn't check....grrrr Sometimes it aggravates me to no end when my primary Pediatrician is on vacation and I have to go see the Nurse....grrrrr I just wish sometimes they would just put them both on antibiotics at the same time for my sake... I have already made 4 trips in the past month in a half.... Both my hubby and I have our tonsils and I am just wondering if we are the carriers of it... I had it so much when I was a kid that it wouldn't phase me now... (My pain tolerance is quite high)

Anyway, on knitting news.... I am in a SLUMP!!!!!! I have tried to start on many projects but fell short to my expertise and I FROGGED it... I can't get into my UFO's either... I need a NEW pattern that excites me but I don't know what I want to do... ANY IDEAS???? I will join the KAL that Plumpy has organized but I don't know what I want to felt... Is this NUTS!!!!! I made a wash cloth to get myself out of slump since those are fast and easy to finish but still I feel empty... I need something interesting and fun to work on... I need COLOR!!!!

My socks have annoyed me to no end and have been picked up and thrown acrossed the room....ROFL!!! My gauge on socks is sooooooo tight that I just can't get it right... I am having to go up 2 needle sizes to meet the gauge and then it is still stretched out and looks horrible... What am I doing wrong???? So for the time being I am waiting on my socks....ROFL!!! I want to finish some socks that actually look good but I guess I am too hard on myself right now...

Sorry to be a downer... I guess I just need some fresh new ideas to get me going!!!! I think I might go to Barnes and Noble today to look through some Pattern books... That will get the juices flowing...hehe I might even do some online shopping for some new spring colors...hehe

If you have any suggestions, please feel free to help me out!!!! ROFL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home