Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, April 08, 2006

WHO'S MY DADDY????


ODD NEWS Check it out!!!!

This poor 6 day old Alpaca is in need to find out its TRUE IDENTITY!!!!

Its momma is suing to find out the paternity to this little cutie!!!!

I guess we are not the only society having issues with paternity testings....

There is also another story on ODD NEWS that states 2 sheep in New Zealand are on the LOOSE... They have put up a FIGHT and went on strike... NO SHEARS ARE COMING CLOSE TO US!!!!!!! ROFL It has been 6 years since their last hair cut...

Do you think we can coax them to give it up. WE ARE IN NEED of some BEAUTIFUL WOOL!!!!!

In knitting NEWS: My needles are dusty...boohoo!!! I haven't picked up the needles in two weeks!!!! Can you believe that!!! I started working on a survey project for my MIL and it will last until the end of next month. I also have been reading my little eyes to tiredness!!!!

Please pray for my needles!!!! They need some loving!!!! After I get my series read I will get back to knitting... 2 more books!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home