Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, May 06, 2006

WELL, it is a day to CELEBRATE!!!!


For MANY reasons: LOL!!!! My life is getting back to normal again. (Besides the ongoing tball..hehe which I don't mind) I finished up my survey project and my knitting blunders are over... YEAH!!!! I am knitting up the same shrug that PLUMPY is knitting up... (BUT, in a different colorway...YEAH!!!!!) Pictures will be posted shortly...

Today, of course, if you have read Plumpy's blog you know what kind of eventful day we had...ROFL!!! To start the day it began with my DS telling us, " LOOK!!! There is BIG Toilet paper rolls on the sign!!!!" (The ZOO sign in the front gates look like toilet paper rolls...LOL) Out of the mouthes of babes.....ROFL!!!

I think I have whip lash from turning around so much looking for "DOUBLE TROUBLE!!!! ROFL Even though it was a little nerve racking at times it was a beautiful day to be at the zoo... The ONE place I HATE at the St Louis Zoo is the Reptile house.... YUCKY!!!! Not my cup of tea, if you know what I mean. One of my DS is in AWE over those nasty creatures...hehe I trudged along looking at the scaly creatures trying not to get the willies....LOL!!!

To top off our exiting day with stinky animals...ROFL!!!! We were leaving the ZOO and we were waiting for a car to parallel park and my sister stopped. The car behind us proceeds to HONK!!!! We decided to go around to please the other driver... As we are going through Forest Park this butthead tries to pass us, he wanted to play chicken.... MIND YOU!!!! One lane street... What is the deal with these
people!!!!!!!! The guy slams on his brakes and completely stops the car... It was on!!! As they start moving again we notice on the back of the truck is a sign, "BEEP, Just MARRIED!!!!" WELL, LA DE DA!!!!! Bride and groom starting their first day in marriage harrassing innocent bystanders..... Anyway, it gave us a laugh while driving home...

Thank goodness the secret "tell you off sign" did not offend the kids in the back...hehe Just a little joke that I have been doing since watching FRIENDS way back when... Ross and Monica had there own little hand gestures to say choice words without being caught by their parents... Well, this diva has her own little gesture without little ones getting the drift... Other people think I am crazy but OH WELL!!!! It humors me and makes me giggle!!!!

So today ended with myself, my sister and my mom going to see MI: III!!!! It was good!!! There were some parts of the movie that had some lame acting but the action was good...

I am glad to be back to blogging and knitting... I hope you guys didn't forget about me....sniff...sniff

Have a GREAT EVENING!!!!

Ü

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Dontcha just love the zoo??? I went to the St. Louis zoo when I was in St. Louis for a conference when I was in college. It's a great zoo. We loved the thing in the very front. Wasn't it sea lions??? I have a crappy memory. Anyway...great zoo.

    I hate idiot drivers. I just hope those two don't reproduce.

    Can't wait to see some shrug pics!

     
  • At 8:29 AM , Blogger Cheryl:) said...

    I am a zoo lover....
    Your photos are fabulous.. especially the tiger!! What kind of camera do you have??

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home