Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!

I woke up this morning with my son LOOKING at me.... I asked him, "What is TODAY? My son replied, " Today is EASTER, DUUUUUHHHH!!!!" Don'tcha just LOVE the sarcasim from a 6 year old..... ROFL!!!! I asked, " Did someone come by to visit?" HE RAN OUT of the room to check the livingroom... He proceeded to his room to YELL at his brother to get him up. GET UP BUBBIE, it is EASTER!!!!!

That was my highlight of the morning.... We have a very busy day today... We have 3 family houses to go to today.....ROFL!!!! It is never a quiet holiday!!!! We are traveling most of the day... My FIL lives across the street. My MIL lives about 5 miles away. My sister lives about 7 miles away...ROFL!!!!! At least they were courteous to have it at different times.... I just wish one day I could stay home and relax and enjoy my boys on a holiday.....LOL!!!!

The kids will come home with TONS of stuff and CANDY galore!!!!!! The candy might be dispersed out of the house if there is TOO MUCH!!!! I might donate it to their classes...

Thanks Plumpy for the idea of the FLARP!!!!! The FLARP has been pure entertainment ALL morning!!!!!!!!! I should have bought some for HUBBY!!!!!ROFL!!!!!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a very nice HOLIDAY!!!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Sounds like you had a great time. I hear you about all the houses to travel to, it gets to be a nightmare!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home