Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, May 26, 2006

Picture FRENZY!!!!


I have been playing WAY TOO MANY games online lately....LOL!!!! Wendy has me addicted to that Fish Tycoon. I have been playing Cake Mania, Pizza Frenzy, and Roller Rush...LOL!!!!

Anyway, Here are some pictures of my shrug.. Sorry for the head cut off...LOL!!! My battery died when I was trying to get another picture.. It will do for now though...LOL!!! The shrug is a little big for me but I don't care, I LOVE IT!!!! I don't think I will ever do that pattern again but it came out cute...LOL

My purse was under the influence of antibiotics so I had a little flub in it but I am hoping it will fix itself when it is felted...LOL!!!! I still have to weave the yarn ends in...LOL I have another pattern I am working on that is in a DEEP PURPLE!!! It will be so pretty when it is finished... I have to hop on it so I can help Wendy out with the other patterns that have to finished in the next week...LOL

Our family always waits right down to the wire to get things done...ROFL!!! Myself included!!! LOL I guess it is in the Genes...hehe

I wanted to try out the square that Plumpy had finished and I just love how easy it is. It was curling so I had the help of Hello Kitty to show off how the green pops out from the pink... It takes a gazillion little squares to finish a blanket but it is definitely something easy you can take with you and work on in between projects...

I received a WHOLE BUNCH of yarn from Plumpy the other day that would be perfect to make up these squares... These squares might be something I work on in the summer since WOOL is kind of hard to work with in the hot and sticky weather...

Satori "MUG Tagged" me!!!!! hehe What a great idea!!!! My mug, I like to drink my coffee out of is an angel mug that my mom gave me for Christmas... LOVE IT!!!!! I drink strong coffee with cream and some splenda...LOL!!!! Yes, I am a splenda girl...hehe I have been drinking splenda in my coffee for over a year... I never would have thought I would have gotten use to it since sweeteners are YUCKY in HOT beverages... NOW, I can't even drink coffee with regular sugar... I get such a SUGAR RUSH!!!!

I was down at my moms the other day and my sister made me a cup of coffee with sugar and I took the first sip and WHEW!!!!! It was SWEET!!!! I asked her if it was sugar... She said, " YEAH, WHY!!!!" I told her, "I drink it with SPLENDA!!!" ROFL I told her thank you and I drank it anyway but man-o-man was it is SWEET!!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Great Coffee Mug! When I drank coffee I always made it strong and no sweetner, now I have lattes a few times a day or just expresso with a touch of Splenda. "We're Splenda Girls" lol.

    The shrug is adorable. I just love it. I'm really glad that you are feeling better and back on the blogging road.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home