Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, May 12, 2006

Poorly written patterns BUM me OUT!!

I figured out this STUPID pattern!!!!! The wording on this pattern is jumbled and I almost retired it completely....ROFL I am almost done with the darn thing and it gives me trouble... I was thinking that all that blonde dye might be finally getting to my brain.... ROFL!!!! At least I am not the only one having trouble with this pattern.... I don't know if anyone else hates to purl back on a big project but, it is sooooooo tedious....hehe

I am hoping I can finish this thing before the weather changes!!!!! I worked on my sock last night since the shrug was in time-out!!!! I will be finishing the toe on the first sock and starting on the second sock as quickly as possible... I have some other sock yarn I am dying to get my hands on....LOL

I am going to a Mother's Day Tea for my boys today!!!! It is going to be interesting how it plays out since I have 2 appointments at the same time... That is the story of my life though!!!!! I should be use to it by now but with them in school now is kicking my butt this year....ROFL!!!!! I am so thankful that I only had to go through pregnancy ONCE but 2 at one time can be a hand full... It is so much easier now that they are older but this SCHOOL thing has really taught me how to be an even BETTER multi-tasker...LOL!!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home