Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Are you Movie goers?

I found an AWESOME website that gives you the low-down on what movies are coming for the next 2 years. Until January 2007. When you get into 2007, it is less of a selection only because they don't have them set in stone yet...

Movies Coming Soon


They do have some pretty cool movies coming out though..

Ocean 13
Pirates of the Carribean 2 this year and #3 next year
Spiderman 3
Fantastic Four 2
Saw III this year
Young Hannibal (the story of hannibal lecter growing up)
Shrek 3
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Spiderwick Chronicles
Rocky Balboa

Plumpy!!!! It looks like Guilty Pleasures will be out next year!!! I am thinking it is the Anita Blake series but it doesn't have much of a description...

These are some of the sequels that I seen that were coming out... You will have to check it out!!! I found it by looking up Toy Story III... But, got quickly disappointed that Disney and Pixar are having issues...boohoo...

I hope everyone had a beautiful weekend!!!

Today is a lounging day!!!!hehe

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home