Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Still NO PICS!!!!

OK, so I am such a terrible blogger lately!!!! NO PICS!!! I am disappointed in myself...LOL I am working on the BAG KAL for August but I have not gotten too far on that monstrous BAG!!! It will take me forever to get that one done. I have eyed that pattern for a long time but haven't had the motivation to knit it up. I thought since it is a challenge for the KAL, I would try it out...hehe

I don't know about you all but I am FED UP with this 100 degree weather here in the Midwest!!!! It really BITES!!!! It is my twins Birthday today!!!! YEAH!!! LUCKY (7) I can't believe they are getting soooo BIG!!!! It makes me feel my age!!!! ROFL!!! I can remember going into the hospital on July 30th 7 years ago... My water broke 2 1/2 months early... It was a very SCARY situation!!!! Today, 7 years ago I had my boys... 2lbs 10oz and 2lbs 8ozs. It was a very emotional time in our lives!!!! I think many people take for granted a healthy baby... I am sooooo HAPPY that they were fighters and fought through a lot of obstacles. NOW, they are HEALTHY boys with minor effects of being that EARLY. They are TRULY miracles in my book and I thank GOD every day that they are in my life. Ü OK before I am bawling on the keyboard, I will stop...hehe

I don't know if it is the weather or what but I am already looking into doing projects that are for the cooler weather.... ROFL!!!! I am thinking NOW until the end of the year I will be doing socks and some hats and maybe a sweater in my future.

But, for now, I have only been doing that tote and washcloths....LOL

EVERYONE STAY COOL!!!

Ü

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Happy Birthday to the boys. Twins are so cute!!
    I found a way to be constructive with the heat...solar dyeing!! I'll have the results on my blog tomorrow probably.

     
  • At 6:00 AM , Blogger This Weary Traveler said...

    This is the cutest blog template ever!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home