Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Well, Blogger didn't like me!!!!

I lost EVERYTHING!!!! Because my dumb butt didn't save my template and all my codes!!! I always learn the hard way!!!! It really really really sucks!!! I have done that before by losing over 1,000 digital pics from a virus because I didn't back them up on a disc.... WHAT a DUMMY!!!!

Anyway, I will slowly but surely get back up and running and have all my links back up... The bad thing is, I went to my blog to look up things.... BOOHOO!!!!

I am so mad at myself right now... I have email blogger with NO response and so I just thought "screw it". I will start over!!!!

AND NOW, HERE I AM!!!! I got a cute Hello Kitty template from this website: Diaphaneity . She has some really cutesy templates... I thought I would plug her blog since she made it so easy for me to get my blog started again.... It will take some time to get all my stuff up but I will take it one day at a time... AND SAVING TOO!!!! ROFL!!! Please laugh at me because I feel like crying right now....LOL!!!

On top of that, MY KNITTING is MIA!!!! I cannot find the bag I was working on for nothing.... What crappy week!!!! AND it is raining.. But, I am OK with the raining.. It cooled off the 100 degree weather... Ü

It can only get BETTER is how I look at it!!! I hope that things can start getting back to normal...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Love the new look!
    Hope you have some better luck this week! :)

     
  • At 8:53 AM , Blogger Sherri said...

    Oh gosh, I can relate to it all. I thought I was the only one who lost my knitting that way! haha. Love your template, hope you get the rest back!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home