Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Well, Well, Well

It has been awhile!!! I have been babysitting my niece and my nephew all week.. Whoever is in childcare I give them props. I am so not cut out for babysitting....ROFL!!! We are going to try to go to knitting today....ROFL!!! ALL 5 of US!!!! Do you think we will get any knitting done? Probably not!!!!

Anyway, my mom had surgery last week and so we have been trying to take care of her. My DH is starting a NEW business on top of it!!! It has been very busy in our household lately... BUT, believe it or not I have gotten some knitting done. I have been knitting up some wash cloths for one our knitting ladies in our group for her church. I just made a really neat dish cloth the other day called Open Star from Dishcloth boutique. I will have some pics up later after knitting is over.

I also taught myself how to knit backwards. Not something I would want to do all the time but a great little tidbit to know in the future if I do something with entrelac. I would love to make a entrelac tote.

I have also had about 5 minutes a day to read on Lynsay Sands new book, "A Bite to Remember". I am only on like the 5th Chapter but it gives me a little time away from everything.

I am also trying to finish up my Bag for the Bag Me KAL ... We will see if I can get it done... I will also have a pic of that. I am kind of doing it different from the pattern. (I didn't want to do stripes so I am doing a Camouflage variegated yarn with black. I am gonna do the inside orange with an accent orange or funky button. It will go to my niece for Christmas.

I have a bag I really want to knit up. I will probably start on after I am done with the camo bag. The Triangular ... I cannot wait to start on this one.. It seems pretty simple and and such a cute bag.

Well, I will have some pictures up real soon!!!! Try and stay cool today!!!! It is suppose to be 100 today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home