Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The day in the life of MOTHERHOOD!!!!

Do you ever feel like taking an indefinite VACATION to an undisclosed location???? I have felt like that for WEEKS!!!!! ROFL

The boys started school over a week ago and that has been nice but it seems like my body and mind need to get its act together. I have been run ragged with my husband starting his NEW business and working long hours. Taking care of the house, store during the day, cleaning on the side and so much more that it is depressing to even type about....hehe

The only thing that has calmed my nerves lately is KNITTING!!! Who would have thunk!!!ROFL!!! I finished my green socks. I finished another DK sock and almost finished with the 2nd sock. I started on a SWEATER!!!!! Can you believe it!!!! PLUMPY finally talked me into doing the front and back in the round instead of doing it in pieces. My brain has been so fried that I casted on this sweater about 5 times to rip it out because it did not add up right for the ribbing... NEEDLESS to say, I counted, recounted, and counted again and it was my COUNTING that was WRONG.... ROFL!!! Please laugh at my own expense....hehe

Anyway, I would have pictures for you by now but my hubby hijacked my camera and I have not gotten it back.... GRRRRRR!!!

The sweater is PINK of course... Gosh, I need to find another color of obsession....ROFL!!!!

I have started thinking out my bag for the BAG ME KAL!!!! It will be a color chart of HELLO KITTY!!!! I will see if I can find something easy since colorwork is not my forte. We will see though...

Sorry if I am "Debbie Downer" today...hehe (just thinking about her makes me laugh!!!!) I am hoping I will have some pics to show you and some progress of my sweater... I promised myself this year that I would finish my first sweater...It will get done if this is the only thing I work on.

Have a GREAT Evening!!!

Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    You sound super busy!! Hope you get a little less frazzled soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home