Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, September 17, 2006

HA HA!!!! The Camera has been FOUND!!!!!

What do you know??? In the hubby's Truck..... I don't care... At least I found it!!!! I cannot live without my baby...hehe

So GUESS what today is????? PICTURE DAY!!!! I have been knitting like crazy!!!! mostly socks and I am getting some progress with my sweater.

HERE WE GO!!!!!


DK Weight Socks that I absolutely LOVE!!!!

The yarn is called Baby Soft from Ben Franklin. I did these socks on size 4. The sock is a thicker sock and will be perfect on those hardwood floors this Winter!!!!


OK!!! I have to say that these are my all time favorite right now.. It was done on 2.5 needle. The yarn is Regia... I have wore these a couple of times already!!!! I love them!!!!

The Simply Lace Sock is being FROGGED!!! I love how it was looking until I started to do my decreases. I was using Red Hearts Sport weight and I just DO NOT like how it feels... YUCK!!! The yarn will have to be used for a HAT!!!!! I will do this pattern with a different type of yarn...


This is my next sock I am working on.....hehe I LOVE IT!!!! I love the colors.. I think it will be great with jeans... But, it has been on the back burning lately since I have been working on my sweater... They are anklets, so it will be nothing for them to be whipped off the needles...LOL

Well, I was going to post up 3 more pictures but blogger doesn't like me!!!! I will post my sweater and my other dishcloths that I have made later today...

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!

Ü

4 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Love, love, love the colors of those first socks!

     
  • At 9:34 AM , Blogger Kathy said...

    I love the yarn from Ben Franklin on those short socks! I was so excited to see someone that knew what Ben Franklin is! I live in St. Louis too.

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I'm so glad you found the camera, now we can see these great socks and yarn you've been playing with. Your socks look like they are fun to wear, and those are my favorites. But, I'm looking forward to seeing the ones you have on needles right now finished. I love the blue in that yarn.

     
  • At 3:56 PM , Blogger Nonna Rose said...

    I am glad the camera has been found. I love the low socks!! Where did you find the pattern? I hope you make the yoga mat tote, it's super easy. I'd shorten it a bit though next time, body and strap by about a foot!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home