Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, November 02, 2006

It is TOTALLY scarf and Hat Weather!!!!


The weather has put me in the knitting hat and scarf mood lately... My poor ears are sick of being COLD!!!!

I know, I know, I know... It is PINK!!! I just can't help it... One of these days I will get out of the pink stage...

My hair is getting so long that most of the time it is up in a pony tail and so my little ears get nippy.. I can't wait to wear my hat with my hair down...hehe The scarf is just a ribbed scarf that will go with it... I will be making convertible mittens to go with... The yarn is the cheapy Red Heart called Candy Prints... I just love these colors..

My sockies have been on the back burner since my head has been cold...LOL!!!!! I have found TONS of hats I want to knit up...

I hope you all are staying warm!!!!

Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home