Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, October 23, 2006

Goodness, Has it been that LONG???

Trust me I have been knitting!!!! I finished my brown/blue socks... I love them!!! Of course, since it is Socktober Fest I started on a new pair... Grrrrr!!! I can't show the progress because I forgot my USB thingy at home.... boohoo!!!! I am doing a pattern for a sock... First time of doing a pattern for a sock... I am one of those people that like anklets and so there is no need to find ones with patterns...

BUT, the yarn I am using has some awesome colors and I wanted to show them off with something different.. It has Red, maroon, all different pinks, a little brown, some gray, and purple... Talk about some COLORS!!!!!

Mog's had her NEW Mary Jane CROC's on her blog and I just fell in love with them... I will be picking me up some very shortly... I think they will go perfect with my NEW SOCK COLLECTION...

OK, This weather in Missouri has went from 80 degrees to 40 degrees!!! What is up with that???? I hate cold weather.. The only thing that I like about it is I can knit more and get away with knitting with some beautiful wool... YUMMY!!!!!

I have some exciting developments coming along...hehe I am making a swatch and doing some measurements for a project that I have drawn up. One of many patterns I have in this little brain... I cannot wait to start on this project.. I have to get some calculations before I start but I don't think that will take too long.

It is going to be a pattern that I have NEVER seen done yet and I cannot wait to spill the beans... Come check back for what I have up my sleeve...hehe

Have a great day!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Don't forget to flash a photo of the Mary Janes....;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home