Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Wannabe Sock War Warrior

ROFL!!!! Talk about INSANE!!!! You all have MORE courage than I do... I have been keeping track of status on the forum for PLUMPY... She diligently knitted until her fingers fell OFF yesterday... She did not even touch the computer but for a 5 minute break... I probably should have participated but I am doing just fine knitting on my socks at my own leisure....hehe

I think the evil side will show itself within the next couple of days on how people react to being assassinated. Those of you sending NICE gestures and goodies to your opponent while killing them off is sweet...

Anyway, my blue/brown sock is coming along... I just wish I had an extra 2.5 needle to have the other one started so I can wear them as soon as possible... Cute/Cute!!!!

The weather has been dreary!!! We were hit in the Midwest by this Land Hurricane!! (It looked like one from the radar) Lots of Tornadoes and wind damage in surrounding areas. I wonder if Mother Nature is trying to tell us that WINTER is right around the corner. If it was in the dead of Winter, they said it would have been ONE ENORMOUS SNOW STORM!!!! I live in the wrong part of the country. I have to admit that I cannot stand the COLD or WINTER!!! The only thing that keeps my hopes up is the WOOL projects that you can't stand to touch in the summer will slowly come out of hibernation...

I am so ready to start knitting hats/scarves/mittens and of course SOCKS!!!! I have also thought about Christmas gifts...hehe Can't ever be too early on knitting gifts.

Have a Great Sunday!!!!

Keep up the Good Work Sock War Participants!!!! I am cheering you all on!!!!

Ü

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM , Blogger Sifrinerias said...

    Hello sifrinerias.blogspot.com

     
  • At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the support - it is all up to the postal service now! Phew!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home