Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Some More Pics of projects

Well, October is right around the corner. I thought about making some washcloths for the teachers. Wrap them around a sucker with a bow. Something special for the boys' teachers.


I think you all know what this washcloth is. I just love this pattern. It is finished and and waiting for a new home or to be used. After finishing the first one, it was a lot easier to follow the pattern...hehe
The next one is my Pink Sweater that I have been working on... I am getting to the point where I will starte the decreases for the arms... YEAH!!!! I am probably going to change the arms and make it my own... I love a flare arm and so we will see how it will come out.... I have been knitting a couple of rows here and there to stay active and not put it away to build dust... I want to wear it darnit... It is getting CHILLY in Missouri!!!!!

I just turned the heel on my brown and blue sock and will be picking up the gusset stitches.... YEAH!!!! The next pair of socks will be on the needles VERY shortly!!!!

It is about to POUR DOWN RAIN here!!!!! YUCKY!!!!! Have a GREAT DAY!!!! Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I have been meaning to send you a comment since I ran across your blog yesterday. I love that we're both from St. Louis. BTW, I've got to get some of that yarn from Ben Franklin. And, I printed off the Garterlac Dishcloth pattern today - inspired by yours!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home