Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Long time No see!!!!

Well Christmas is over and the NEW YEAR is almost here!!!! LOL!!! I have been so busy lately that I haven't been able to post. I finished my Hello Kitty Dishcloth and have the pattern done... I just have to type it out to share with anyone that is as crazy as I am over that little feline....hehe

I have kind of down in the dumps with my knitting lately... I have been cranky about every pattern that I have looked at and every project that I have knitted on... I 3/4 of the way done with my 2nd sleeve with my hoodie shrug... I am just intimidated over the WHOLE seaming part that I don't want to finish it... CUZ that means that I would have to start seaming....

Plumpy thinks that I need to go YARN shopping... All of my bins that have yarn in them are not inspirational. I think I need some NEW yarn and some ideas for something that catches my eye to knit... All these patterns lately have not been interesting... I think I need something challenging. Plumpy got me some Yarn for Christmas but of course I cannot find the right needles to knit with it right now.....grrrrrr My birthday is coming up and I definitely know what I want for my BIRTHDAY!!!! That might be another reason why I am so CRANKY!!!!! The BIG 3-0 is in a couple of weeks... I am not ready to leave my 20's right now....boohoo!!!!

If anyone has any ideas to get me out of my slump, let me know... Help a Girl out!!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:39 PM , Blogger monica said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:45 PM , Blogger monica said...

    http://www.jessica-tromp.nl/hellokitty.htm maybe this link will give you some inspiration. And really 30 is not that bad.

     
  • At 3:13 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Go yarn shopping. Do it online if you have to. Find some sock yarn that you are passionate about.

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Yarn Shopping is the cure for EVERYTHING! LOL. I agree with Melissa, whether it's online or in person, take some time for yourself and go yarn shopping.

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Andi...try doing some purses & felting them...I've done 4 since Sept..do your own design...that is what I've been doing..Hop to it.."get the balls rolling"
    Love ya,
    cousin Kathy from Ky

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home