Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Pictures of the Ice!!!!

Here are some pictures that I took yesterday of the Ice melting off the trees... I did take a picture of my tree that is down also.
When I get enough nerve to go outside, I will take the picture of the uprooted part... Hubby had a funny yesterday... He told me that he is going to put a sign up buy the tree saying, "NEED HELP STANDING TREE UP!!!!" ROFL!!! He said that it looks like you could plop it right back in the hole and it would be OK.

I think he is trying to get out of cutting it up... Which I don't blame him....LOL!!!!

I am so happy that Plumpy has electricity. My mom and dad and Aunt are still without... boohooo!!!! I am hoping that it will come one today or tonight some time...
I am so mad at myself... I gave my niece the hat last night and forgot to get pics. So, the next time I see her I will take some pictures...

I knitted on my hoodie for a little bit last night but no real progress...hehe

Stay Warm!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger Wilma Fingerdu said...

    you need to talk to your fun loving cousin and see what fun project I wnt you guys to do for me ;-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home