Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Can you guess what this is???


Well, I had a brainy idea that I would take a stab at making my own dishcloth pattern... Talk about some writing...LOL!!! I really don't like doing charts, so I wrote out the pattern by hand... I am almost done with the mock-up to see if it is going to work or not... I will post the pattern when I have it done... The blue cotton yarn was the only solid color I had.
I plan on trying it with a light pink... Isn't she cute!!! Wish me LUCK!!!! I am praying that she will come out!!!! I looked all over for a Hello Kitty Dishcloth pattern like this and I came up empty handed... So, what better way to get the pattern juices flowing....LOL!!!!
I am being coerced into coming up with a pattern of some sort.... I won't mention any names....hehe (PLUMPY) She knitted her fingers to the bones for the deadline to the sweater she created... That poor girl has been under some major stress... I am so happy for her and proud that she finished her OWN PATTERN!!!!! I have my own pattern that I have been dying to create but I am doubtful I could have it done in a month... Slow poke me!!!! I don't do well under stress...
Is everyone done shopping for the Holidays!!!! BAH HUM BUG!!!! to shopping!!!!! I am not remotely finished and have NO AMBITIONS for it either... I will get it done one way or another....
Take care!!!! I will have finished photos of Hello Kitty and a Pattern shortly after!!!
Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    did you ever finish your pattern? I have been looking for a hello Kitty dish cloth. I would love to try it. Thanks Jill
    djshumway@netzero.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home