Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where is SPRING!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am so done with this weather... It is 13 degrees out right now!!! Yesterday we had some type of warm front for 4 hrs... It was like almost 60 degrees and then it dropped down to the single digits... What is that all about!!!!

I have been depressed about the weather and so my pick-me-up has been knit shopping for yarn and other things... ROFL!!!! What better way to make yourself feel better... I just received my Socks that Rock "Lagoon".... I LOVE how this feels.. I am trying to figure out what pattern I am going to use.... BUT, that is not all!!!! I still have my Lisa Souza Valentine sock yarn that I will be starting before that..

Plumpy and I had a couple of free hours to spare before our boys came home early from school. We went up to our LYS and bought some yarn.... ROFL!!!! (See what I mean) I bought my first skein of Trekking and Wendy and I will be doing the same pattern for this project.. YEAH!!!! I also bought some Regia yarn in pink and black to start some mittens!!!! I can't wait to start on some mittens.

I tried to find the FOLK MITTENS book at Borders and the LYS but I did not have any luck... I did have luck on Ebay yesterday and bought a brand new book for $14... What a STEAL!!!! I think Plumpy is JEALOUS!!! I had to rub it in last night!!! I think both of us will be taking advantage of this book together...

My Knitpicks Options needles should be any day now and I am waiting patiently (not really) to dive into them... I cannot wait!!!!


All of you STAY WARM!!!! I will be sitting here drinking my piping HOT coffee and caressing my NEW YARN!!!

Ü

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

    Oh man, you are going to love the Options! I'm about to just put my Denise & Needlemaster sets on ebay because I just NEVER use them anymore!

    Hard to believe, but I like the Options better than Addis! :O

     
  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Options are WONDERFUL. Love the STR. You are going to love working with it. I also love me some Lisa Souza. Little Devil is so cute!

     
  • At 8:58 AM , Blogger Nonna Rose said...

    Hi! I couldn't find a spot to email you, but I am wondering if you'd share w/me the pattern you used for a cable bag you made and posted on the Bag KAL Sunday, March 26, 2006. You called the post
    Spring is HERE!!!! I would like to try it, it's so pretty.

     
  • At 8:11 AM , Blogger Nonna Rose said...

    Thanks for the pattern!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home