Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Purple People Eater Sock!!!


I have put down my shrug hoodie again to start on something else... I just wish I didn't have Attention Deficit Knit Disorder (AKA "ADKD") I am almost done with the darn hood and I just get bored...
So, I started on this sock!!! I am really liking the sock.. It is thicker than what I have knitted with in the past but it is definitely WARM!!!! The cold weather that we are about to feel this weekend in the Midwest will definitely push me to finish the second one FAST!!!!
I have been dreaming about SOCK YARN!!!! Does that mean I am obsessed???? I bought some Lisa Souza Yarn this week!!!! It is the Little Devil!!! I think it will be wonderful to knit with next month for Valentine's Day!!!!
I already have my eyes set on some other's I want... I want some Socks that Rock yarn too!!!! OHHHH!!! I can't get started on talking about socks...hehe I will talk all day..
No other knitting news besides the socks!!! I guess there will be more socks to come in the future. No other patterns have really stood out to me... I usually have tons of patterns that I am dying to knit... I am hoping that some wonderful Spring patterns come out in the next month or so... I am gonna keep my fingers crossed..
Have a GREAT weekend!!!
Ü

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home