Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, February 02, 2007

A Groundhog Day to CELEBRATE!!!!

SPRING is COMING SOON!!!!! What a relief!!! I had to drive through what looked like a BLIZZARD today for about 15 minutes... By the time I got to work it was OK... I am so looking forward to Spring being right around the corner...
I finished one sock and the 2nd sock I am at the heel flap... They will be done very soon so I can start on my Valentine Socks... I bought some Little Devil from Lisa Souza and it is ready to start my socks.... YEAH!!! I cannot wait to start some socks with this yarn.. It is sooo vibrant RED that I cannot wait...


I finished my Hoodie Shrug... It is in the process of being blocked... Pictures to come shortly... It might be gifted to my sister...hehe


On some good news!!! My Knit Pick Options needles are in transit to my house!!!!! YEAH!!!! I cannot wait to use these... I have heard some really good reviews and I am looking forward to knitting with them...


I took a break last night from knitting my sock and started reading Mary Janice Davidson's book called "Sleeping with the Fishes". It is definitely an EASY read... I don't know about you but an easy read to me is the spacing between lines on a page... I will not buy a book if the lines are so close together that it is hard to read... (I know, I have my hang-ups....ROFL!!!) James Patterson is my all time favorite author because his chapters are short and the spacing on his pages are very easy to read... I love Mary Janice Davidson's Undead Series. The Harry Potter book will be out this summer... I am looking forward to this book but then I am not... The series has so much potential to keep going... It SUCKS!!!!


I love you Mr. Groundhog for bringing us some WONDERFUL news!!!


Stay Warm!!!!


Ü

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home