Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, February 23, 2007

Is Spring HERE???




OHHH Goodness, I hope so!!! The weather has been on the mild side and I am hoping it only gets better... We are suppose to get some nasty rain this weekend but I will take that over ICE!!!!



I have been knitting... I PROMISE!!!! I have been knitting a baby dress for a girlfriend and the "We call them Pirates" hat. I also have been knitting on a sock.



I did buy a skein of Blue Moon Fiber Arts "Foo Foo" the other day.. I cannot wait to get that in... It was shipped so I should get it very soon!!!!



Don't you LOVE this handsewn drawstring sock bag!!!! Guess who made it??? Not ME!!! ROFL!!! My dearest mother has been making a TON of these!!!! I think Plumpy is a little jealous since I have been teasing her about it... I think on of these little cutey patooties are in her future REAL SOON!!!! My mom is going to start selling these puppies!!! She also has made me a knitting needle holder!!!! I will have to get a picture of that too!!!! The sock bag is reversible!!! I just LOVE it!!! She has made smaller ones and bigger ones!!!!

We are planning on going to some LYS to gawk at some yarn this weekend!!! I cannot wait!!!! I think I am having withdraws with fondling some yummy yarn!!!

I will definitely posts some pics if I buy some yummy yarn!!!

Have a GREAT weekend!!!

Ü

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home