Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, March 26, 2007

Happy Monday, I Guess!!!!

Yep, it is Monday!!!! WooHoo!!!! The only thing I am happy about is that my boys are in school today.... ROFL!!! Having a half day on Weds. and then having Thursday and Friday off was a madhouse... I don't know how I did it before they were in school... I guess because I made them take naps until Kindergarten....hehe Mommie has to have a break!!!!

We bought the boys 2 new bikes this weekend and that helped....LOL!!! One of their bikes got stolen 2 weeks ago... Hubby was not happy... He went and cased out the WHOLE neighborhood this past week looking for the bike.

We bought the same exact bike for the both of them... NO FIGHTING!!!! I don't know if it is just boys that do that but it definitely gets on my last nerve... They were waiting at the bus stop this morning kicking each other in the shins... I mean, " COME ON!!!!" Some days, I just wonder what it would have been like if I would have had twin GIRLS!!! ROFL

Hubby went racing this weekend and by 10am Saturday morning I already had to discipline the littler one of the two. He bit his brother... GRRRRR!!! I called hubby and told him that I was on STRIKE from MOTHERHOOD!!!! It doesn't last long but a nice hour of time out in MY room locked away does the mind and body good....hehe

Enough of me ranting...hehe

Knitting News!!!
I have been trying to knit on my Little Devil Lisa Souza socks for a month now... I have ripped it out 3 times... First time the pattern did not look right with the colorway. The second and third time the decreases did not look pretty enough.

My yarn came in this weekend for Glee... I cannot wait to start that pattern... It will be a change from my socks...hehe

I hope you all have a Decent Monday!!!

Ü

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

    Going on strike is good sometimes!!
    I can't wait to see pics with Little Devil. I've been wanting to see how that knits up.

     
  • At 8:05 PM , Blogger foodandknitgirl said...

    I here you!! Sometimes we have to go on strike to get the hubby's and kid's to appericate you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home