Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Yummee Yarn is Up 4-Sale!!!!

Yeah!!! I am so excited... The minute Tabitha and I put the last skein online, one was sold!!!! It is going to be very hard to let go of any of them...!!! They are all very gorgeous!!! Here is the Yummee Yarn Etsy Store if you would like to look at all the skeins that are 4-sale.

Go Check them out and let me know what you think!!! I have some favorites that would fit nicely in my sock collection...hehe

I talked to Plumpy today and I am soooooo JEALOUS!!!! I will let her tell you what her find was today!!!! WHAT A STEAL!!!! I cannot wait to see what she does with her NEW TOY!!!!

In Knitting News, I have been knitting on some socks with Lisa Souza's Little Devil... I love how it is turning out... I am doing the heel flap and going to turn the heel.. I will take pictures REAL SOON!!!!

Lolly, has been knitting up the GLEE tee from Zephyr and I was drawn to that pattern... I bought the pattern and bought Cherry Red Knitpicks Cotton blend Shine Sport. I think it will look lovely for a Spring/Summer staple in my closet... I cannot wait to get the yarn in next week...

The WEATHER PEOPLE were so OFF today!!! They said we could have slight chance of rain... What the HECK!!!! We have had snow ALL DAY!!!! Nothing stuck to the ground but come on!!! I think with all the technology they could have predicted snow....LOL

Trying to stay warm.. Have a GREAT Weekend!!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home