Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Check this OUT!!!!

I just read "Cheryl" Out of the Box blog today and signed up to be in a drawing for the NEW DYSON at 5MinutesforMOM ... That Dyson Slim is quite enticing... Go over there and sign up for the drawing... They have it going until Weds. April 4th 1:00 Eastern time...

I had to go to the doctor today for the Yucky appt. I am so glad that is over... I was trying to find every excuse possible to not to go.... The only reason I went this morning is because my husband has the stomach flu and I did not want to be at home...

I don't know about you all out there but I am a GERM-A-PHOBE to the core!!!! He told me that he was up at 2am this morning. I started to get sick to my stomach and almost had a anxiety attack right there.... UGGGGG!!!!! I started to spray with my trusty Lysol every crevice of my house from top to bottom this morning until I had to leave... I have been freaking out ALL DAY!!!! I had the shakes at the dr's office today just thinking about it... It is a little case of OCD if you ask me... I have been this way ever since I had my boys... Going through their ordeal in the NICU for 3 months and not going in public with my boys until after they turned a year old changed me.

We went through the RSV shots and you name it... I was so bad that I washed my hands so many times a day that it looked like Freddy Krueger lived with me.. My hands were a bloody pulp and I had to wear gloves because they hurt so bad...

I hate feeling this way and I definitely do not want to pass it on to my boys...LOL!!!! I know I do rub off on them a little though... My son was in a public bathroom...ewwww... He tells me, "MOM, I didn't touch the handle!!!!"

Anyway, enough about me and my hang-ups.... Sorry to ramble!!! I still have been knitting on GLEE!!!! I borrowed the NEW James Patterson book and bought the New Lynsay Sands book... I just hope I get some time to read... I miss reading...hehe

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 PM , Blogger Kathy said...

    I love to read, and miss it too! But for some reason whenever I have free time I always pick up something else (knitting, computer, beading) instead of a book!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home