Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Pictures You ALL!!! Hehe

Glee Tee is coming along slowly but I am getting there.. It just gets boring to do stockinette stitch...LOL I do love working with this Shine Sport from Knit Picks . I definitely could see some more projects working with this yarn again.

The SLOW knitting is the cause of the next 2 pictures that you see... Slowly but surely we are packing our store and trying to get the cheeseburger smell out of the store.. It use to be a restaraunt. It kind of makes me think twice on where I eat now... YUCKY!!!! I have been disinfecting and cleaning everyday and so I have seen much progress with how the store is looking and smelling...LOL!!!!

The Store has been our life for the past year and I am coping with not being a SAHM and learning more about motors than I really cared to at first... A year ago, all I knew how to do is start the key on my 4-wheeler and ride...

Talking to men on a daily basis is challenging when they know more than you at this sport... HEY, LOOK!!! A DUMB BLONDE AT THE COUNTER!!!!"

If I don't know the answer I just smile REAL BIG and hope for the BEST!!!!! It has helped me out many of times...hehe I am not mechanically inclined by any means... I have learned soooo much from my husband and mechanic that I would have never dreamed.... Sitting and watching them work on bikes has definitely gave me a greater understanding on how things work...

I am so shy when it comes to talking to people I don't know and in an environment that I didn't know nothing about... I have overcomed fears that I never thought I would... You stick me in a bank I could run it but put me in a business that is so NEW to me is stressful...

I am getting there and hoped to know these motors inside and out one of these days..

Ü

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home