Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, August 24, 2007

GLEE is FINISHED!!!!!


Pattern: Zephyr Glee
Yarn: Knit Picks Shine Sport "Cherry" 8 balls
Needles: Knitpick options size 4
Started: Sometime in March
Ended: August 23,2007

I have finally finished the Zephyr Glee sweater!!!! YEAH!!! It is off the needles and I cannot be any happier. I will say that working with a cotton blend has made the sweater a little bigger than I hoped. All in All, it was an easy knit... I will do a top down pattern any day. I still have to give it a little wash and block it a little. I don't know if I will put the eye and hooks on it yet.

I casted on for the saartje's bootees. I think a need a little project to finish fast. The girls in the family have decided to draw names for Christmas. We are knitting something for them for Christmas!!! We already drew the names so we can get a head start!!!! Of course it was me and Wendy's idea to scheme this up...hehe Low and Behold!!!! I got Wendy's (Plump knitter) name... Do you realize how hard it is going to knit something for her and not post it on my blog???? I will find a way to post...hehe I have some great ideas in store for her... I cannot wait!!!

I don't know what it is lately but I have been in the mood to knit on scarves, hats, and mittens... I never thought I would ever say this in my lifetime but I am kind of looking forward to some cooler weather... This 107 degree weather can find another home... My poor plants and flowers do not have a fighting chance in this weather.


School started yesterday and I cannot tell you how happy I am to get back to my daily routine again. It is kind of hard doing mommy things and then be a WWE Referee between (2) 8yo....LOL!!!! They are happy right now that school is in session... I give them a couple of weeks and that will be old news...

Happy Friday!!!! Ü

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    GORGEOUS!!! It's about time you finished it... Loved the way it turned out..great job.

     
  • At 6:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love it. It turned out really nice. You did a great job on it. I know what you mean about the cotton.

     
  • At 7:24 PM , Blogger foodandknitgirl said...

    IT looks so great. Now you'll have to take a picture with it on.
    Can't wait to chat later

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home