Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Saartje's Bootees

Pattern: Saartje's Bootees
Needle size: Knitpicks Options size 2
Yarn: Regia
Started: August 25, 2007
Ended: August 26, 2007
I finished a pair of Saartje's Bootees Saturday. I used Regia with a size 2 needle. They came out so cute!!! I will be picking up some buttons today to finish them. Knitting these up were super easy and I will probably make a couple more of these with some left over sock yarn. I think I might go up in needle size to see if I can make them a little bigger.


I am in the mood to make some hats and I am looking at some mitten patterns right now... I will be starting a new project this week. I just don't know what I want to do...hehe

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM , Blogger MadMad said...

    Those are the prettiest ones of those I've seen! They ALMOST make me want to have a little baby to put them on... Almost.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home