Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11 REMEMBERED AND NOT FORGOTTEN.......

Today has been 6 years since the Tragic 9/11. It feels like it happened yesterday. My heart goes out to all the families that were effected first hand. On this day it is permanently etched in my mind of this tragedy. My heart pores out to the children that never had the opportunity to meet their fathers. The Firefighters and Police Officers that lost their lives. All of them hold a piece of my heart.

Brothers, Sisters, Mothers, Daughters, Fathers, Sons, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncle, Friends, Neighbors, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN. You will always be in the hearts of the American People.

PLEASE take a moment to Remember our Soldiers and their families that have lost their lives and those that are still fighting for our Country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home