Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Glow in the dark Skull Hat


Glow in the dark
Originally uploaded by Knit_Diva
I know it has been ages but I wanted to share a couple of projects that I have finished in the last couple of months that I haven't been able to post.

I found the Bernat Glow in the Dark yarn at Michael's and I bought 4 skeins of the Worm White. I know the picture is not at all perfect but it does really glow bright. The glow does not stay as long as I hoped but the boys LOVE it!!!

Of course, since I have twin boys that I have to make 2 hats. I am finishing up on the 2nd hat as we speak... I am still on the first skein. So, I don't know what I will be doing with the other 3 skeins. I will find something to play around with it...

Today, is officially FALL!!!! I cannot believe that we are already in the fall season... I get happy though when the leaves start changing because it just pumps me up for the KNITTING season.. I can play with any YARN out there at this time of year... Wool is horrendous in the Summer...hehe

More Pics of projects to come...LOL

Ü

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home