Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

GO AWAY SNOW!!!! WE DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!!!!

Ms. Mother Nature can you PLEASE give us a BREAK!!!!! I have really seriously thought about moving my family this past month... This past weekend we had some beautiful weather. Saturday, it was in the hight 60's and then Sunday it was 80 degrees. Monday we had a Wintry Mix with Rain, Freezing Rain, and Sleet. This Morning at 6am it started with SNOW, SNOW, and MORE SNOW!!!! It is after 6pm and it is finally dying down. We have close to 8 inches on the ground... What a Crock!!!!! Of Course, the boy had a DAY OFF and this is what they did. The sleds were not utilize as much as the 4-wheelers...LOL!!!!

I finished my first Pink Punk Sock and starting on the 2nd sock!!!!! I did the Afterthought Heel. I did not want the sock to lose its look of the stripes... I think these are my favorite socks of the moment I have knitted.... I knited the Leg longer than I usually do but I do like the length of this sock... I think that these colors look perfect together... I cannot wait to wear the pair.

I guess the only advantage of this crappy weather is I get to finish up on some knitting... Please keep us in your thoughts... Not only do we all have kids that are even sick the snow days but now they will be going longer into the summer for school... WONDERFUL!!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home