Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Peekaboo #1


Peekaboo #1
Originally uploaded by Knit_Diva
I just finished the first Peekaboo mitten from Magknits Feb 2007. I have the ribbing done on the 2nd and I cannot wait to finish these cuties... I might put a button to hold it together. I think these are my first mittens that I have made... I am prepping myself so I can start working on some fair isle mittens that I have been dying to make...

I cannot believe Christmas is almost here. We did get hit with a lot of snow this past weekend. I think our area got 5 inches. Not even 10 miles away got 7inches... It is kind of nice to have a little white stuff once in awhile.

We were one of the lucky areas that did not get very badly with the ice storms that hit... We did get hit last year and lost my favorite tree in my back yard. I felt sorry for all those people out there that did not have electricity. It has been very cold at night.

I know this is short and sweet today but I thought I would share my Peekaboo...hehe Ü I hope I will be wearing these very shortly...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    pretty cute!!!

     
  • At 12:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cute cute cute great job.. now what fair isle mittens do you have your eyes on????

     
  • At 4:21 PM , Blogger Keowdie said...

    Cute mitten! Hmm... fair isle mittens next? You're braver than me!!!

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great mitten! Bravo on starting the second one right away. I'm afraid I'd have a basket of matchless mittens with my short attention span lately.

    I saw your comment over on the New Pathways blog and wanted to be sure that you got your invite to join the blog. If you haven't, would you mind emailing me at Katrina at Hereintopeka dot com with your email address so I can make sure you get your invite and add you to the sidebar.

    Happy Holidays!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home