Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Friday, September 28, 2007

GROOVY SOCKS


GROOVY SOCKS
Originally uploaded by Knit_Diva
I finished one of the Groovy Socks and I am started on the second one before I have a case of the "2nd Sock Syndrome". I love how this yarn patterned while I was knitting. I am hoping it will do the same when I do the next sock... The Afterthought heel was nowhere near as hard as I thought it would be. It was like doing a toe decrease... I am looking forward to the next sock.

I think the 2nd sock will fly by since I will Knit it all the way through before doing the heel. (Now that I know how to calculate it out.)

Since October starts Monday I have to really kick myself into gear and start knitting my Christmas gifts for Plumpy (Wendy)... I know you will probably read this... I don't think I will have a problem finding things to knit but I hate being on a deadline in fear of not completing on time...

Still loving Ravelry!!!! I am a little obsessive over the whole thing right now... I love having all the features that it has for you....

I hope you all have a wonderful Weekend!!!! Ü

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM , Blogger Keowdie said...

    Oh MiGosh! The color pattern in that sock is really pretty! It's definietly "groovy" looking.

    I'm trying to finish up the last of the summer knits so I can start on Christmas knits too... and I'm sure that on December 19 I'll be wondering why I didn't start the Christmas knits in July.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home