Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Le Slouch

Pattern: Le Slouch Hat
Yarn: Caron Simple Soft Black
Needle Size: Knitpicks options size 6 & 9
Started: September 8, 2007
Ended: September 9, 2007
Sorry for the goofy picture but I am at work and it is kind of hard to take a picture of yourself. The only option was in the bathroom....LOL!!! Plus my hair was pulled up in a ponytail and I had to put it down or I would have looked really goofy...LOL
I really liked this pattern. The next one I make, I will knit 7 or 7.5 inches for the length. I want it to be a little droopier...
The next on the list is the Fetching pattern.
On non-knitting NEWS.... My hubby decided to get a Rubik's Cube for the boys Sunday. He thought it would be a hoot to see them try to master the cube..... Low and Behold, he didn't know that I would steal the Rubik's cube for myself... I started Sunday and finished it Wednesday.... ROFL!!!! The boys were mad because they couldn't touch it until I was done... I promised them after I mastered it that they could play with it ALL they wanted.... As a kid, the only way I got the colors to match was peel the stickers off and reposition them the way they needed to be.... Tyson has a great 8 step tutorial to help you along....hehe He is the one that can do the Rubik's cube in 20 seconds... Those darn geniuses....LOL!!! Anyway, he helped me out a lot to finish it...
I have pics of the whole fiasco and will down load them off my camera...ROFL!!!! Of Course the boys messed it up the minute I showed them... Oh Well!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM , Blogger Keowdie said...

    Cute hat! The things we kniters do to document our FO's... I wouldn't have noticed you were in the restroom, though if you hadn't pointed it out.

    Ugh! The Rubik's Cube! I had to re-position the stickers to solve it too! I'm not sure I'd have the stamina to attempt it as an adult though... I'm too prone to migraines these days.

     
  • At 2:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I love your hat. That pattern is so cute. In the past few days I've finished 2 more tams and started a fair isle tam.

    You are right on the money about the Avon nail color. Their nail care stuff is good too. I haven't had any orders on my website yet. I can't wait for my first one. LOL I did manage to get enough order from friends and neighbors by noon today to place my first order so that cool. www.youravon.com/sandramelton . Hows that for pushing myself out there. LOL.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home