Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Afterthought Heel pics


I haven't got too far with my sock but I wanted to show it in progress.... It is a little weird to keep going and forget about the heel until later... I think I will get over it when I get a little further. I can't wait to get to about 4 inches and then do the heel.
I am hoping that the heel goes O.K. and the instructions are not hard...hehe
I just found a really cool site for all of us addicted to Yarn shops. I think a lot of us when traveling look up local yarn shops to adventure through.
If you know of LYS that are not on the list, let them know about this site so they can sign up. Then, ALL of us can take an adventure to their store when we are in their town....Knit Map This site is quite cool!!!!
Ü
I will be going to Louisiana next month and I will definitely be using this site...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:41 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

    Pretty colors! Afterthought heels are fun, I do them when I make Christmas stockings. :)

     
  • At 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad your trying it first.. so you can tell me if its worth knitting or not *lol*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home