Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It is Good to be Home.....

We all got back from Louisiana Sunday night. We left Wednesday evening to head to Cicily Island for a race. It takes us about 10 hrs to get there. Talk about a trip... I was in a truck with for adult men... My little ones stayed home with their grandma... I thought it would be a great time to catch up on some reading and knitting but our trip was work more than play... I didn't get much time to do anything besides enjoy the nice weather, Louisiana hospitality, Wonderful Cajun Cuisine and some good hard racing....LOL!!!! The trip was more for our business than a vacation but we did have a blast.

I am hoping I will have some pictures to show from our trip when they are developed. I absolutely enjoyed myself but missed my boys tremendously... We will be heading out there again in the Spring and the boys will definitely be going with us this time.

On Knitting News: Not much to really post about since on the trip home I slept the whole way.... I have about 2 inches of the foot to do on my sock and then the toe... I will finish the afterthought heel when I finish the toe... After those are done I am going to start on some hats... I am in the mood for hats... I really have enjoyed being on Ravelry. My name on Ravelry is: KnitDiva. That place is just endless and I plan on organize my stash when I get a minute and start entering it in to my stash on Ravelry...

It has definitely cooled down from the 80 degree weather we were having last week... I am ready to kick my self in the behind and start knitting..... How 'bout you???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home