Knit Diva

Me and my obsession has come a long way since last couple of years... I definitely still consider myself a beginner and always looking to improve my obsession. I think it is my "CALGON"... It takes me away from my busy life with a wonderful husband and 8yo twin boys... YIKES!!! I never understood how addicting yarn could be until I started knitting.. I have crochet for some time on and off but I never felt attached to it as I do with knitting...

Saturday, October 06, 2007

A NEW addition to the Family.......



We just got a new addition to the family Thursday night. DH brought home a 9 week old Boxer... Talk about the cutest thing ever. We have named him Cassius "CASH" Clay. The past couple of days he has been a little timid being away from his doggie mom. The boys are ecstatic and so am I. The boys have definitely kept the little one busy in between his little doggie naps. He has already been spoiled and we plan on taking him on a trip to get some NEW treats and some toys...

I forgot about how it feels to be awaken in the middle of the night. For the past couple of nights he has woke me up around 3am to go potty....




I don't have my camera with me at work to send some adorable pictures of this little guy. I will upload some pics when I get home to show you how cute he is.

In knitting news, I have been knitting on the second sock to the groovy sock and I am hoping I can finish them this week... I have other projects on the side lines to get going on.... New projects on the needles coming ahead... Ü

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love, love, love boxers. I can't wait to see pictures. Please post soon!!!! Are you going to leave his ears floppy? In our area, New York, most boxers have floppy ears.

     
  • At 6:04 PM , Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

    Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures!

     
  • At 8:44 AM , Blogger MadMad said...

    Congrats on the new addition! I love boxers, and can't wait to see the pix! May I offer a bit of housewifely advice? Make sure there are no holes in the poop-scooping plastic bags. Yeah. 'Cuz that's no fun. I've already had to cut off three of my fingers - because there just isn't enough Purell, honey!

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for posting pictures. Cash is a doll. I love boxers, especially with floppy ears. He is just so precious. Give him puppy kisses for me.

     
  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger FaeryCrafty said...

    Oooooh the cuteness is killing me!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home